Saturday, February 26, 2011

We're digging the Mint Social Dashboard and we're going to share with you why!  Right now I am typing this post within the Mint Social Dashboard and it's a beautiful thing.  It's very easy to use, much like using your own email service and Word only so much more to offer because with one click I can send this post to multiple accounts.  Here, I'll do a print screen of the post so you can see what I mean. 

 

 

See, very slick.  I then clicked on the "photo or file" tab and interested the picture.  I can edit this just like a Word Doc too but here I am can schedule out my posts. Now I just have to get better about blogging, something I struggle with.  What's great with this format is like other blog sites available, I can share this with multiple users so we can all share in blogging.  

 

What I really like about that is for our newsletter.  It allows us to log into the same information so we can work on it together.  Yes, there is many options out there to do this as well however nice that this is a feature within the Dashboard as well.  One my counter-parts, Sherry Handzel out of Chicago had a great idea of blogging about the Dashboard so from time to time you will see our thoughts on this and how food service can use this awesome tool. 

 

 

Madonna Kash

Restaurantmarketingpartners.com

madonna@restaurantmarketingpartners.com
@restaurantmkt
voice    602.492.8419
mobile 602.692.1135


mint dashboard print screen.png

No comments:

Post a Comment